I have found myself in recent years looking to rediscover who I really am and what better way to do that as a music lover than experience a music festival in my own backyard? The Hangout Fest did not disappoint! I was able to see so many awesome acts and meet some pretty interesting people along the way. 2015 looks to be another awesome line up and I can't wait for May to get here.
I've come up with a few helpful hints I wish someone would have let me in on:
1. You can bring a small bag into the venue.
2. In said bag; pack toilet paper, an empty water bottle, sunscreen and cash.
3. Never take your wristband off.
4. Plan out your must-see shows for optimal viewing placement. You don't want to be standing behind a sea of people for that one band you've been dying to see.
5. If wild horses couldn't keep you from attending the Hangout Music Festival next year, make a reservation as soon as humanly possible.
The closest properties we have to the festival site are: