Fall is such an exciting time of the year! Spooky stories, comfy sweaters, sweet cinnamon candles, good food, and best of all: spending time with your loved ones! With the summer coming to an end, the time to breathe is finally approaching as you get ready for cooler weather and the holidays.
Festivals and spooky activities are the highlight of fall, and there are plenty of events here on the Gulf Coast for you and your family to enjoy.
Starting off the fall events is:
- Movies at Meyer Park in Gulf Shores (Sept. 27 - Oct. 18)
- Pumpkin Patch Express & Scary Night Train Ride (Sept. 28 - Oct. 31)
- OWA’s Town of Terror (Dates TBD)
- 47th Annual Shrimp Festival (Oct. 11-14) *HIGHLY RECOMMEND*
- Sausage Festival in Elberta (Oct. 27)
- Spooky Movie on the Lawn at the Wharf (Oct. 27)
- Trunk R Treat at the Wharf, Orange Beach (Oct. 31)
- Oyster Cook Off at the Hangout, Gulf Shores (Nov. 2-3)
- World Food Championship at the Wharf (Nov. 9-11)
It’s easy to see why fall is a favorite time of the year with all of these wonderful festivals and activities happening. If you would like to learn more about any of these events, please visit the “Events” link, under “Area Information” on our website. We hope that everyone has a safe and fun fall this year!