With the warmer weather comes our innate need to explore the outdoors and the world around us. There is no better place to fulfill that desire than at the Alabama Gulf Coast. Be it a love of the arts, food, running or all of the above, Gulf Shores and Orange Beach have you covered. Check out our things to do or events pages to see some of the awesome festivals we have coming up. For a full list of upcoming events in our area, check out Gulf Shores and Orange Beach Tourism.
- Ballyhoo Festival — March 3
- 44th Annual Festival of Arts — March 11
- Waterway Village Zydeco and Crawfish Festival — April 14
- Interstate Mullet Toss at The Flora-Bama — April 27
- Gulf Coast Hot Air Balloon Festival — May 4-5
Check our Hot Deals page for current special deals and pricing! Remember: even if you don't book with Gulf Shores Rentals, book direct and save money for your beach vacation! Making reservations on third-party booking sites costs you $$$ you could be spending at one of our area's fabulous festivals or restaurants.